Saturday, October 9, 2010

Categorization of Friends

My best friend gave me the best advice: she said the friends you make will desert you. And she said that by just hanging out with them I am wasting my time and money. She is damn right.

And why shouldn't she be? She is after all my mom. My dear readers, I have spent a lot of time with people and every new person brings along a new experience. Now, you can hang out with a person for years and still can't call him a friend. He or she will be a acquaintance. This strata is occupied by mates from schools, colleges and universities. You cannot make friends in an educational institution.

Lets move on to the workplace. Here making enemies is easier than finding friends. The sole reason being that everyone loves to gossip and indulge in dirty politics. But if you are able to make a friend here, that generous soul will be there for you always. We wake up for jobs to earn money and survive in this rat race. So, don't go around gossiping in the office and find people whom you can trust. This is gonna help you a long way.

Ah. I don't want to write this but it is time we admit parents as our best friends. They created us so nobody else knows us in and out. And in the toughest circumstances, they are always willing to help. It sometimes becomes difficult when they adamantly don't give us youngsters more space. Well, they care for us so much that they don't want us to get into trouble and create a mess of ourselves.

Yawn. I don't know what made me write this shit but if you like it, do comment on it. Period.

God bless your reading prowess and give you more brains than me to ponder on the beauties of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment