Wednesday, September 15, 2010

 


                                                             Pirates of the Wireless

Hi there. It’s been a long time since the last post. Switching countries is also a cumbersome task. But fellows, I am back.
I have always desired to buy a laptop for a long time but finally I have got one that I am not so proud of. Why should I be? It is not a Mackintosh neither is it Vaio. Have you people heard of Acer? You have not. So i decided to put a big image so that you get fairly acquainted with this brand. 
Hrithik Roshan, I bet would be using a Mac. But I am not being sarcastic but he is the brand ambassador and is hence paid well to promote a bad product. If only somebody had forced me into buying Apple, things would have been different. Apple is gifting I-touch along with their laptops. So I would be busy touching the iTouch and fiddling with it to my satisfaction, but I wonder what are the ends to my satisfaction.
Now in the process of crying over my recent purchase I have wasted both mine as well as your precious time by diverting from the topic at hand. This device enables me to surf net as per my convenience. I am a man who likes to jump at every freebie thrown his way. So with my new found love for mobility I am running hitherto searching for the signals. Wish I was born a Tony Stark, the owner of Stark Enterprises, flying over the free airspace donning a suit carved out of iron. But wishes are wishes and are not as simple as cooking dishes. Even I am preparing myself for the big job at hand. 
I have a dream of opening my own restaurant serving snake food, but there aren't many takers. I would be cooking the food, injecting loads of venomous sauces in the food so that my customers are dead enough not to visit any other food chain. I am heartless, ain’t I. Only when it comes to cracking jokes.
Time to end the topic which anyways never made any sense. Come on, what made you read through the end of this. Or was I successful in making a fool out of you by keeping you somehow interested till now. The heading itself was a jest. There are still some writers left in this world who don’t make sense. They belong to a completely different genre.  Lets name their writings as idiotically nonsense as only this term could do them some justice. 
But I will seriously be starting a completely new topic. I will be maintaining a journal regarding my college life and it will have everything I have to encounter in my day to day life.
Till then Goodbye, holy souls. God Bless you all.  
Yours Comically, insanely Sapera.

No comments:

Post a Comment